This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

User assignments

Dec 22, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Using 2.02 with AD. Right now I have users that are able to create tickets in the "submitter" group. My login is the only account in all 3 groups.

I'm sure I am just mis-understanding some terms and concepts, but I have some questions about assigning tickets.

I am still playing with getting things configured so this might be the issue as well.

Problem:
I am entering a bunch of backlog items while logged in as me and choosing the correct "user" as the owner so the tickets appear correctly in the ticket desk overview screen. So the tickets show as created by me and owned by the user. When I go edit the ticket and select assign, the drop down is empty. Since I am a department of 1 at the moment, I am the admin, the staff and the submitter. Shouldn't my account be listed in the "assign to" drop down?

Thanks.
Coordinator
Dec 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Not in TD 2.02. You should use the take-over action to assign a ticket to yourself. This makes the intent explicit, and seemed like a good idea at the time. TD 2.5 will change this behavior to allow taking over from the assign activity.
Marked as answer by btiadmin on 12/22/2014 at 11:34 AM
Dec 22, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Ok - makes sense.