This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Reports

Mar 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Looking to generate reports but I can not find where the comments for each of the tickets generated are located. It says 'excluded' in the comments table.

Thanks,

John

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:33 AM

The comments are stored in the [TicketComments] table in the database. There is a simple one-to-many relationship (foreign key) between the [Tickets] table (one) and the [TicketComments] table (many). 

I'm not sure what you mean by "it says 'excluded'" since I'm not sure what "it" refers to in this case. 

Apr 1, 2011 at 4:24 PM
Stephen,
Sorry to bother you about it. It was a 'permissions' issue with Toad. I was able to see it using SSMS.
Nice product!
Thanks,
John

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:33:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Reports [TicketDesk:252058]

The comments are stored in the [TicketComments] table in the database. There is a simple one-to-many relationship (foreign key) between the [Tickets] table (one) and the [TicketComments] table (many).
I'm not sure what you mean by "it says 'excluded'" since I'm not sure what "it" refers to in this case.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (TicketDesk@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email TicketDesk@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com