This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Development Moved to GitHub

Coordinator
Dec 26, 2014 at 4:26 AM
I've finally taken time to re-create the github TicketDesk repository, and I have moved primary development for TicketDesk there.

I greatly appreciate the community that has evolved on codeplex over the years, and everyone's support for the TicketDesk project. I intend to keep fully supporting the codeplex community forward.

TicketDesk's Code will still be pushed to the codeplex repository, new releases will still be made available for download here, and the documentation will be kept up to date as well.

I will also continue to monitor and answer discussion here on codeplex, just as I have always done.

The main thing that will change is that new issues posted on CodePlex will be moved over to GitHub instead. I'll post a link in the codeplex issue before I close it out.

Developers planning to submit pull requests should fork the github repository instead, and I would prefer that all pull requests be submitted through github as well.

Thanks again for everyone's support!
Coordinator
Dec 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
It is difficult to maintain the documentation on codeplex and github due to the wildly different syntaxes each use. For now, I'm leaving the docs in both places, but when I start working on TD 2.5 documentation I'll likely move all docs to github wiki (and/or pages), and just link to that from the CodePlex documentation tab.